Course Title: Microsoft SQL Server Program (SQL Server, T-SQL & Reporting Services)
Course Duration: 6 Weeks of Training
Training Materials: All attendees would receive
Training Format: This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples.
This course is delivered in two modes:
Training presentation of each session,
- Source Code for examples covered.
- Online using Web and Audio Conferencing.
What will you learn?
In this training, attendees learn :
Attendees also learn:
- RDBMS & XML
- SQL Server Database
- Programming SQL Sever Database
- Administering SQL Server Database
- Designing SQL Server Solutions
- Modeling Business Requirements
- SQL Server Reporting Solutions
- Resume' Preparation Guidelines and Tips
- Interview Preparation Guidelines and Tips
Who should attend?
Following professionals should plan on joining:
- Anyone who is developing applications usinng MS SQL Server
- Architects designing MS SQL Database solutions
- Project Managers managing projects with SQL Server
- Someone who is looking to switch to MS SQL Server Administration or Programming
- Someone who is preparing for MS SQL Server Certification
What will be covered?
RDBMS & XML
- Introduction to RDBMS
- Data Integrity
- Codd’s Rules
- Modeling a Database at logical level
SQL Server Database
- Administration Tools
- Maintaining Indexes
- Security and Disaster recovery
Programming SQL Sever Database
Lab - Transact-SQL Project
- Data Types & Tables
- Data Integrity
- Views, Stored Procedures & User defined functions
- Triggers, Transactions & Locks
- Optimizing and Analyzing
Administering SQL Server Database
- Standard controls
- Menus, Data-bound Controls
- Dialog boxes & Forms Inheritance
- Printing & Reporting
- Deployment & Security
Designing SQL Server Solutions
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Selecting SQL Server Solutions
- Designing Data Modeling Strategy
- Designing Transaction Strategy
- Notification Services Solutions
- Advanced Query and XML Solutions
Mid Term Exam
Modeling Business Requirements
- Creating a Conceptual Model
- Trimming the Conceptual Schema
- Uniqueness constraints & Role constraints
- Logical Derivations & Entity Subtypes
- Relational Logical Model
SQL Server Reporting Solutions
- Basic Reports
- Manipulating Datasets
- Programming reporting services
Final Project & Exam
Resume Preparation Tips
- Resume Review
- Resume Preparation Tips
- Sample Resumes
- Interview Preparation Tips
- Sample Interview Questions
- Tips & Guidelines for Effective Interview?
We are committed to the Quality. Quality comes first for any services we provide.
Testimonials from our previous Trainees, to see it yourself.
You can register using one of many options below:
Online Registration: Click Here to Register!
To Register By Phone:
Call (510) 244 3953, (925) 248 2249
To Register By Email:
Check Training Calendar at the Training Page
Have you got any questions?
Call us now - Our expert Customer Service Professionals will help you choose the right course.
Contact us today!
Visit our Discounts Page to learn how you can save even more.